|Rules & Such
||[Mar. 31st, 2008|07:16 pm]
Fan Project for AnCafe at Fanime, May 2008
Comment this post to let me know you plan on participating. Then, e-mail me at email@example.com.
I'm only doing on scrapbook for the entirety of AnCafe. However, the scrapbook will expand according to how many pages are necessary. If it ends up that there are too many things to include in this one scrapbook, I'll just buy another one, like "Fan Scrapbook #2" or whatever. lol.
This will be created by American fans. I advise against participating if you don't live in North America, because it will be costly to send the materials to me, and it seems strange since this is a concert being performed for an American audience. However, I will not say no to you if you really want to have some things included in the scrapbook. Still.. I don't think it makes much sense.
You can send:
photos of yourself
(for anything else, e-mail me first, and I'll let you know if it's okay or not)
This is how sending will work:
You will e-mail me with your Livejournal username (or how you came about this fan project if you aren't a livejournal user), and then I will provide you with an address to send the materials to.
It's due by May 1st.
The base rules:
Here are the rules posted on ancafefanime_pr which I intend to use as well (although a few things have been altered).
- Nothing rude!! Do not say disrespectful things about any member in anyway.
- No gay/slash/yaoi of any kind! We need to respect AnCafe's personal lives by leaving it out of this fan project!
- Keep Japanese to a minimum! Because my Japanese is very weak, I cannot be certain that what you write isn't offensive. However, a small amount can be tolerated.
- Do not send official photos of AnCafe, or images stolen from the internet. Original creations only!
- You may write to each individual member if you want, but this scrapbook is not very large, so a short letter directed at the whole of AnCafe, with small sections dedicated to each member, is preferred. Letters too long, or artwork too large to fit in the scrapbook will be excluded.
- You can send me scans of what you want included if you want, but original pieces are preferred. Original pieces will receive priority!
- Keep mentions of Bou to a minimum, as we cannot be sure whether or not it is a sensitive subject for the band. I will exclude any artwork or letters directed at Bou. Bou is not a member of AnCafe. We all miss him, but we must respect that he quit.
- You can scrapbook your own pages if you want. It will probably look way cooler than anything I can do. If you do this, respect the 8"x8" page guidelines, and if you could also get an 8x8 seamless sheet protector that can be inserted into a scrapbook, I would appreciate that.
- Only write with an acid-free pen! If it isn't acid-free, the ink will fade later on. An example of a pen like this is the Micron pen. You can buy these at any craft or scrap booking store.
- Do not send anything other than what can go into a scrapbook. I don't want to be responsible for giving gifts like that to AnCafe.
- Deadline for all of this is May 1st!! Before that is even better, since AnCafe will be preforming on May 25th, and I want to make sure I have time to put it all together.
- Remember this: Your picture, letter, and artwork will be included on the same page. If you want to include more than one page, please scrapbook them yourself. If you write more than one letter (remember, they have to be short!) or draw more than one picture (remember, they're small!), I'll put them on a page next to your stuff, but I'd really prefer to have one page per person.
+Fanmail notes need to be hand written and legible.
+Do NOT send a full piece of paper. Please keep fanmail into a square no more than 5 inches high and 5 inches across.
+Please keep Japanese to a strict minimum.
+Please make messages short and use simple English.
+Feel free to use stickers, colored paper, etc.
+Only use acid-free ink!!! I can not stress this enough. According to my stepmother, only acid-free ink will last in a scrapbook, within a year any other type will fade. You can get these types of pens in multiple colors at most wal-marts and scrapbook stores.
+Sign your piece of paper. You can put your email addie, but please don't be like "OMG PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS". Just make a bottom note of it.
+Please try to line your work in acid-free ink.
+Please only include pictures of the boys and An Cafe related things (like the Nyappy bunnies, Donald Duck, Kanon's favorite anime, etc)
+Remember the page guidelines: somewhat smaller than 8 inches by 8 inches.
+Any type of print is fine.
+Only regular size photos, no big photos.
+Only photos of yourself or friends. Please do NOT send a photo of someone that's not you, seriously, that's lame.
+All people in the photo must give permission for it to be used.
+In the picture, you can hold up a sign that says like "Hi Miku! :D" or something like that on it if you want. Wouldn't that be cute!?
+If you include the photo with a fanmail or fanart, they will be kept on the same page.
YES! You can scan these things and e-mail to me!! My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org!! However, printing costs a lot of money, so please, please just mail them to the address I provide via e-mail.
So tell me these things by posting here:
Entries: (fanart, fanmail, photo??)
Questions or comments: